Thursday, March 14, 2013

New Update in Walgreens Coupon Policy : Good or Bad? Let us know

Here is new update in Walgreens coupon policy.

When purchasing multiple items, Walgreens accepts multiple identical coupons for multiple qualifying items as long as there is sufficient stock to satisfy other customers, unless a limit is specified. Management reserves the right to limit the quantity of items purchased. Customer and employee purchases of excessive quantities of advertised items is not permitted. An excessive quantity is any quantity above and beyond normal household usage.

So what do you think? is this a positive or negative update? How will they define normal household usage?

Let us know.Thanks Slickdeals. Amit Let us know if this deal worked for you in comments section. Don't forget to share link with your friends and follow us on facebook and twitter.


 
  

3 comments:

  1. I hate when they leave it up to the cashier or manager. Just state limits exactly. They have no idea how big a certain household is. What if I have 5 kids? Of course, we would use more than a household of 1 or 2 kids. Also, I shop for more than one household. I buy for my parents, husband's grandma, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I agree. They should have mentioned limits exactly.

    I hearing reports of some Walgreens limiting 4 like coupons per customer. Shopping at Walgreens is not that simple like CVS, and this will make my planning more complicated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even more reason to stop shopping at Walgreens. They're the worst for coupons!

    ReplyDelete